Obama to Appoint Secretary of Geek Affairs…
… or rather, he should. Check out Paul and Storm’s thoughts on this. If you went to DragonCon 2008, these guys were the opening band at the NeedCoffee.com & Quick Stop Entertainment’s “Nuts on the Road: Gonzo Sound & Vision” film festival.
According to Paul and Storm… as the first geek President, Barack Obama would do well to reward this important and influential constituency by creating a new cabinet post: the Secretary of Geek Affairs. Click here to read the whole article.
As a teaser, check out the 64-team elimination tournament to see who would get the coveted Secretary of Geek Affairs position. Some of my favorites are:
- Weird Al vs. Weezer
- They Might Be Giants vs. The Simpsons Comic Shop Guy
- Danica McKellar (Winnie Cooper from The Wonder Years) vs. Stan Lee
- Steve Jobs vs. The Cast of “Revenge of the Nerds”
- Ken Plume (from Quick Stop Entertainment) vs. MacGyver
- Penn & Teller vs. Jamie & Adam (Mythbusters)